Monday, October 27, 2008

Finishing Touches

I am in the process of putting the finishing touches on the major cities of the world, fleshing out some dungeon maps, and populating the first 5 levels worth of content so we can really hit the pavement when we start.

6 comments:

  1. Are we doing character creation on 11/7?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I check for traps"

    "You didn't find anything... wait, did you roll? Yeah, you didn't find anything."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott! You got your camera all setup?? :-D Wanna project you onto the BIG SCREEN haha... RemoteRP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bill lit a fucking Bum on fire......and no one knows..... we really should start posting these things. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, things never go as planned when you light a bum on fire...I had only the best intentions when doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As your City appointed Legal-Aid, I would be remiss in my duty if I didn't recommend you straighten out quickly and stand by defense of Contaminus Morbus... or Plague Crazy for the layman.... Otherwise you're looking at a potentially very long sentence... As a citizen of this city, you know our legal system has Zero Tolerance for bum burning. ::lol::

    ReplyDelete